Brisbane River to flood from Monday night:
- Bremer River will peak in Ipswich at midnight 14.45m
- Brisbane River will peak at Moggill at midnight 14.45m
- Brisbane River will peak in CBD 11am Tuesday 2.6m
- Inner northern suburbs like Windsor, Breakfast Creek, Albion and parts of Newstead, Lutwyche and Milton will be worst hit.
- CityCat and Ferry Services including the CityHopper have been suspended
- SANDBAG DEPOTS - Cliff St, Sandgate / Baskerville St, Sandgate (opposite Wakefield St) / Herbert St, Lota / Newmarket SES Field Services Group, Wilston Rd, Newmarket (in carpark off Erneton Street) / Balmoral Field Services Group, Redfern Street, Balmoral / Darra Field Services Group, Shamrock Rd, Darra / Virginia Depot, Lathe Street